Monday 30 September 2013

I am officially in love

This was actually a hard post to write! I found it quite difficult to articulate just how much I adore the L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain Splash that I bought last week, but I'm gonna give it my best shot. Where to begin??? The colour (Lolita) is absolutely divine - I know many people will think "but it's just your lips...but better" but it just makes them look SO GOOD. The effect can be really subtle, or can be built up for a stronger look without being too in your face. It's perfect for both minimal makeup days, or days where you maybe want to focus more on your eyes but can't quite leave your lips totally bare.

The lasting power: I was not expecting anything great, despite the "stain" part of the name. I saw gloss and thought "easily wiped off." No. No no no. The first time I tried it, I had something to eat after about an hour of wear, looked in the mirror and it had only come off slightly where my lips meet - a quick press/rub together and it was good as new. It barely leaves a mark on cups/glasses when drinking also.

I was honestly not expecting both colour payoff and staying power, I really thought I'd get one or the other and now have a craving to check out the other colours in the range - I might need to flog a few more non-essentials on ebay first though!




No comments:

Post a Comment