Monday 9 September 2013

And this is why wish lists are a bad bad thing

So it turns out that selling stuff on ebay + Feel Unique/Boots sales = happy blogger. It's been way too long since I had a little splurge, so without further ado let's get to the swag.


Skirt: I got this in a 50% flash sale on Asos a couple of weeks ago and it's become my new favourite item  already. It looks great with ballet pumps or low ankle boots and I can't wait to wear it wih slouchy jumpers when we get properly into Autumn.

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection  3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution: I totally bought into the hype and caved, just as I ran out of eye makeup remover. Replacement items don't count as a splurge, right?

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer: Um...it fell into my basket on Feel Unique? It would have been cruel to tell it that it wouldn't be coming to live with me, honest.

L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain Splash in Lolita: I'm not even going to try to justify this. I'd sleep with it if I could, I love it that much.

Real Techniques Setting Brush: I needed something to apply the Mary-Lou with. Needed.

Leighton Denny Small Crystal Nail File: This I wasn't even going to buy, but then I spotted the Boots "buy one get one half price" sale and well...I was getting the Real Techniques brush anyway, so I had to take advantage of the offer, it would have been rude not to.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment