Monday 19 August 2013

What's my face worth...with a twist

This is an interesting take on the What's Your Face Worth tag...what's it worth vs how much you actually paid for it..

Base
Diorskin Eclat Satin: I was lucky enough to find a genuine bottle of this on ebay for £9.50. I have recently discovered that it has been discontinued but you can still get it from places like Feel Unique for £31 (which I believe was the price you would have paid in Debenhams etc).

Accessorize Sweetcheeks Cream Blush 1 Rose: I bought this recently in Superdrug, using £2 worth of Points, leaving me with a balance of £1.95 to pay

No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder: I rarely use powder except for under my eyes to stop the dreaded mascara smudges so I'm ashamed to admit that I've had this for so long I can't remember what I paid for it. The Boots website states £11.50 which sounds about right so I'll stick with that.



Eyes
Le Volume de Chanel: I got a free sample of this from Stylist magazine, RRP is £24

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner: This was on offer recently (buy one get one half price) so this worked out at £3.14

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Trio eye shadow: I use the darkest shade in this trio on my eyebrows. I'm not sure exactly what I paid for it (e.g. if it was on offer or a part payment with points) so I'll just list the full price of £6.49
  



Lips
Revlon Lip Butter: Repurchase along with the eyeliner, I paid the full price of £7.99




Brushes
I've been using two of the Real Techniques Core Collection recently, I bought them from Amazon using a £15 gift voucher that I had which brought the price down to £5.99 from £20.99




Totals
So there we have it, to replace my daily makeup right now would cost £112.21, however bargain hunter that I am I managed to get it for less than half price at £46.56. Not bad eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment