Saturday 27 July 2013

Nails of the Day & Review

This week I've been wearing Nails Inc South Molton Street, with L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Top Coat Confetti. South Molton Street is one of my favourite colours from Nails Inc, but as it's part of their french manicure set it's not really designed to be worn on its own - it's far too sheer and the white tips of your nails will shine through. Luckily, the L'Oreal top coat offers the perfect disguise, as well as hiding any chips or messy bits. This was the first time I've properly worn the confetti top coat and it took a few minutes to get the hang of. I found that trying to paint it on like a normal colour didn't work too well, but if I just laid the length of the brush on my nail and wiggled it slightly it turned out much better. I then used the tip of the brush to manipulate the speckles so that they were more evenly distributed on the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment