Tuesday 6 November 2012

Cosmo Goody bag!

There’s nothing better than free beauty products, and even better is when you’ve won them, because it doesn’t exactly happen too often. So, as you can imagine, I was delighted to win a goody bag just by answering a simple question on Cosmopolitan’s website

Contents:



Butter London - This is making me want to fast forward the seasons because they’re just so Christmassy – perfect for the work do

Model’s Own nail polish x2 – Another part season product, they’ll certain bring a touch of glamour to your look

Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish x2 – I usually stay away from blues and greens on my nails but these are lovely colours so I’ll definitely try them out and hope they convert me!




MUA BB cream – Unfortunately this is too dark for me as the shade is medium and I’m paler than pale (think milk bottle). I’ll still try it out for coverage/texture etc on a day when I don’t need to go out, and report back

Burt’s Bees lip balm – This is possibly the best smelling lip balm I’ve ever had. Already reviewed here 

Naked Moisturiser – I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews about this, and as I have dry skin (even more so now that winter is just around the corner) I’m looking forward to giving my skin a real treat with this

Miners eyeshadow trio – I’m obsessed with eye colour at the minute, so a few new shades are always welcome

Miners eyeshadow single - Unfortunately this was smashed to bits by the time it got to me, but I’ve seen plenty of tutorials on repairing broken shadows so there may be hope yet





Batiste Dry Shampoo in Paisley – Always an essential product and it smells lovely. I’ve heard it compared to the DKNY perfume, maybe Cosmo decided on a mini theme for the prize???

TRESemme Texture Style Tousled Wave Spray – I’m really looking forward to trying this out as I have extremely frizzy wavy hair and am always on the lookout for something to tame it

Textures Matte Mineral Classic Clay Wax – Might have to pass this one onto my fiancé, unless I decide to emulate Emma Watson and go for the chop..?




No comments:

Post a Comment