Wednesday 24 October 2012

Liplicious :)

I am obsessed with lip balms, due to having lips that like to chap and peel at random. Here are just a few that I've tried and tested over the years...

Palmer’s Cocoa Butter: I have been using this for years as my main ‘intensive’ lip balm. I put it on just before I go to sleep to keep my lips soft and un-chapped, and can usually still feel it there the next morning. Usually I take for granted just how good it is - until I run out and have to use another one, when I wake up to find my lips drier than the desert and flaking like crazy.




Figs & Rouge: I got this in a Glossybox several months ago and it quickly became my go-to balm for top ups during the day. It provides a nice base for under lipstick without being too glossy and changing the colour too much. It also smells lovely, but I used it at night recently and wasn’t as impressed as I am with the Palmer’s.




 
Burt’s Bees. I recently tried this for the first time and was quite impressed. It smells good enough to eat, isn’t greasy and did a good job of keeping my lips hydrated throughout the day.
 






E45. I got this free with some cold and flu medicine when I was last struck by the plague. It doesn’t do a thing to either prevent or cure chapped lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment